Friday, October 30, 2009

6 secrets of how to look 10 years Younger


Often say I look younger than my actual age. It is interesting that after the initial reaction of surprise at my age, they followed only rarely with questions like "what do you want to eat?" Or: "What you something for the exercise?" Or "you?

I think most people do not really want to hear because it means they must change their lifestyle! The truth is perhaps difficult to bear.

But since I'm 38 and recently met someone I thought I was 28, I was pushed some of my secrets! When you start to implement a number of things now, you will probably slow down your aging process dramatically and 10 years will be no significant impact on your appearance.

Here are my secrets, I have practiced for 10 years:

1. Start with your diet. Cut down on sugar. Eat a diet that cut low in carbohydrates, which means, soft drinks, cereal and fast food, and reduce the intake of bread and pasta. The great thing is that your stomach is in addition to what you see and feel younger flatten.

2. Exercise, but do not overdo it. I usually do not in some form of daily exercise, but I do not know exactly on the ground. Sometimes walking, sometimes 30 minutes swimming or weight session ... but I am not a proponent of trying to burn many calories and help yourself so that you can gorge on unhealthy food!

3. Eating fish and taking fish oil. Are not you just get something healthy for the heart by natural anti-inflammatory fish oil, but you support your skin and eyes!

4. Drink lots of water. I know you've heard this one so technically it's probably not a secret. But one thing I learned recently how much we are dehydrated when we wake up. It is super important to keep a large glass of water after waking up when the fluid intake to restore and maintain energy levels up and drink the skin from drying and wrinkling.

5. Green tea drink. Research has shown properties can be in green tea help to burn fat and weight loss. It is also loaded with antioxidants. You should drink at least two cups a day, but also for the health benefits.

6. Fear not the sun. I get about 20-30 minutes of peak (11-2) of sunlight per day. Of course, the avoidance of sunburn is very important in the formation of folds are not so many, but in these small doses of natural sunlight helps your body produce vitamin D, important in the fight against cancer and other diseases.

No comments: