Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tip diet for women


The question that no one can give a clear answer. I like all women, not only it was designed and decided for himself, not mine. Frankly, I was sitting on a diet often. Oh, and painful, it has given me: I am to eat down to limit the next week (it is interesting that without the system, ie, without counting calories note was the diet is not a balanced diet, but very little food ), when in fact, still at work.

I felt bad - turned my head, there were some weaknesses, apparently my body was not ready for a few hours. The result of me not of course content, and more on diet, I can not sit down. No, unfortunately I have not ceased to find fault with their size, but she has a few reasons for my body, through which somehow felt better develop, refine and using rented learned kg.

Observe the movements of your weight and you notice that the case can certainly be an additional 2 to 3 kg. I work pretty well. At the same time and usually eat and load the same, but they continue to grow. Probably it is natural for us, inhabitants of the area median, pledged - Garner books for long, cold winter. Not much to do. But I hear someone say, but the winter weight loss, and it happens. But apply in the spring, as if by magic, I thin in the rule, not to this effort. Apparently, good weather, the awakening of nature make a profitable business. In itself, the desire to eat, walk more, less, eat more vegetables and fresh fruits. And the result! He did not have to sacrifice, because spring is a delight for the exchange of suffocating crowded public transport a sunny walk in the streets of growing cities at the same time and the fruits can be bought on the way back. I want to smile, enjoy life and flirt, and on issues of diet plan to lose weight, do not think so.

By the way, flirting and love lost. Passion overheat and reduce appetite thinness. Try it and see for yourself just fall in love and that you were able to feed air and liquid love. Especially if your novel does not succeed to stay with a broken heart, but with a slight disappointment - it is the worst case, and at best - a wedding, a happy long life together, or something else for you pleasure. Otherwise, lose 3-5 kg, you can much on the arguments why I have no luck, which is known to very good appetite, is guilty.

Another method to avoid the food if you really need - a good workout. Sport Performance exceeds all regulations, including the Kremlin regime, which was both praised his side and is gone. I have tried, and frankly, this activity is to give a strong spirit and I admire, even a little envy. Well, I do not get in a position to receive regular training in a long time. Months apart - it's my record. Goodwill-rush the train, enjoy the success, satisfied with her body ... But more than a month later, I was still not enough and, more surprisingly, the post-employment always good reasons (which I do not remember which). No matter what I: do fitness ball, yoga, belly dancing - all the same, the result of a. Suppose you could do. And if not sell - not.

And here is not "eat after 18:00 clock" I try not himself, but those who use it (I have a few friends) to feel the real impact of this approach and follow up. I think it is a reasonable solution.

The choice is yours, but if you decide to diet, then prepared as follows: production of food to choose tangible results and not harmful to health, the right diet and not focus on drive options, although rapid weight loss, not prepared a body burden is too high, as the Japanese diet sposobtsvuyut. But the Japanese menu, such as fish, seafood, rice, food products and to maintain svtroynuyu figure. Or learn to live in harmony with yourself and accept what you have, then you do not need to lose weight and permanently annoyed when the newly recruited pounds.

No comments: